Saturday, January 18, 2014

Our Week In Pictures

Life, Instagram style. Because things are better unscripted...

We had one of those days where it feels like you are in the car more than home. Abbey was a trooper so we stopped for a "special lunch" at Culver's.

She went up to the counter to get her own ice cream (they get coupons in the kids meal instead of toys). I have never seen her look so big and so little all at one time. It made my heart flip flop a bit.

Side note: Apparently they look more alike than I thought...
 Owen 7 weeks                     Abbey 3 months

This is my general uniform at the moment. Still in jammers, wearing Owen, doing school with Abbey, and trying to get things done in the in-between moments. It's exhausting, but I'm grateful to be able to do it!

Science lesson for the week: Borax snowflakes! Very fun and super easy!

Look how pretty!

We had lots of fun trying out a new play dough recipe from Kids Activities Blog. Only 2 ingredients! Not sure it will replace my favorite recipe, but I didn't have to cook it, and Abbey could play with it right away, so it's great!

Happy babies in footie jammers are the absolute best!

This kid is a chunk. Seriously, 13 lbs already?! I'm already packing up the 0-3 month clothes. Stop it, little boy! But, he's slept through the night for the last week, so I guess that's a fair trade!

A little sneak peak of something coming next week!

I'm linking up with Jeanett!
life rearranged

Be blessed,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...